Thank you for choosing JUCE!
Your privacy is important to us. We believe your data is your data.
- We don’t snoop on your traffic
- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you
- We use your data to provide our services to you, respond to your enquiries, manage our relationship with you, meet our legal obligations, and improve our website
- Generally, we do not give your information to third parties except where necessary to provide our services, but there are some exceptions
- We take security seriously
- We record calls
What type of personal information does JUCE collect?
If you wish to obtain any of JUCE's products and/or services, JUCE will collect information about you when you subscribe for any of these products and/or services. The type of information we collect varies based on the service you have requested. The Personal Information most often collected and maintained in a Customer file may include (but is not limited to) name, address for service, mailing address, phone number(s), alternate contact information, banking information for payment, email address, credit card information for payment. We record phone conversations with customers.
We also generate log files from various servers: this will include an IP address assigned to you or, more probably, to your account. We keep logging to a minimum.
The personal Information most often collected and maintained in an Employee or applicant for employment file may include, as appropriate, (but is not limited to) Business Contact Information, home address, home phone number(s), emergency contact information, date of birth, Social Insurance Number, banking information, past employment information, resumes, reference letters, earnings information, performance reviews/letters, and dependant and beneficiary information.
Why does JUCE collect and use personal information?
JUCE collects and uses Customer's Personal Information for the following purposes, to:
- establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- for research and statistical purpose, to understand your needs as a Customer and your eligibility for products and services;
- recommend particular products, services and opportunities to its Customers;
- provide information to you about developments and new products;
- develop, enhance and market products and services and/or provide products and services to its Customers;
- process billing and collect fees for the JUCE products and services you have purchased and/or subscribe to;
- deliver its products and/or services to its Customers, including providing you with internet service;
- provide customer support
- meet JUCE's legal and regulatory requirements.
- administer payroll and benefits;
- administer personnel and employment programs;
- document an Employee's file in the normal course of the employment relationship (i.e. performance reviews, etc.); and
- provide references regarding current or former employees in response to requests from prospective employers.
- register and/or allow you to sign in to an encrypted secure zone.
- send you information, updates you've requested, or answer your questions;
How does JUCE obtain your consent?
We will get your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information. You can provide consent orally, in writing, electronically or through an authorized representative. In some cases, we can do so without your consent (see below). You can withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. You provide implied consent where our purpose for collecting, using or disclosing your personal information would be considered obvious or reasonable in the circumstances. We will not sell your personal information to other parties. We keep your personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the identified purposes or a legal or business purpose. We will make reasonable efforts to make sure your personal information is accurate and complete. You may ask us to correct your personal information to ensure it’s accurate and complete.
We may collect, use or disclose personal information without consent:
- When required by law;
- In an emergency that threatens an individual's life, health, or personal security;
- When the personal information is available from a public source;
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer;
- For the purposes of collecting a debt or protection from fraud;
- Other legally established reasons.
When and how does JUCE disclose Personal Information?
Internally, only JUCE Employees with a business need to know, or whose duties reasonably so require, are granted access to Personal Information of JUCE's Customers, Web Site Users and Employees. JUCE may disclose Customer's Personal Information to:
- third parties who are acting on JUCE's behalf as our agents, suppliers or service providers who are subject to confidentiality requirements;
- company who will be involved in supplying the Customer with communications or communications directory-related products and/or services;
- third parties including (but not limited to) banks, payment processing companies who will be involved in processing Customer's credit card payments, bill payment.
- company or individual who is acting on JUCE's behalf for the development, enhancement, promotion, marketing, sale or provision of any of JUCE's current products and/or services or for any new products and/or services of JUCE, including authorized resellers and sales agents, etc. subject to confidentiality requirements;
- in conjunction with special offers or programs to program partners, or third party agents responsible for administering such offers or programs. Any such disclosure is made on a confidential basis;
- an agent used by JUCE to evaluate the Customer's credit worthiness or to collect the Customer's account;
- credit reporting agency; and
- third party, where the Customer has given JUCE consent to such disclosure or if disclosure is permitted or required by law, in accordance with PIPEDA.
- a third party for payroll and benefits administration;
- a third party to administer personnel and employment programs, and
- a third party, where the Employee has given JUCE consent to such disclosure or if such disclosure is permitted or required by law, in accordance with PIPEDA.
JUCE may disclose Web Site User’s Personal Information to a third party or parties, where the Web Site User has given JUCE consent to such disclosure or if disclosure is permitted or required by law, in accordance with PIPEDA. JUCE sometimes receives requests from government organizations, including law enforcement agencies. It is possible that we might be forced to disclose your information in response to a court order. We will disclose your personal information when required to do so by law or court order; or if we believe this is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.